- Attend the Academy if it is open, you are well and have not been in contact with a confirmed case.
- Wash hands frequently and thoroughly throughout the day.
- Maintain 2-metre social distancing where possible.
- In secondary academies: wear a face covering when moving around school buildings, unless exempt under government guidelines.
- Make sure your child attends the academy if it is open, they are well and have not been in contact with a confirmed case.
- Inform the Academy immediately if your child is experiencing any of the following symptoms of Covid-19:
- A high temperature
- A new, continuous cough
- A loss of change to sense of smell or taste
- Inform the Academy immediately if your child or a member of your household received a positive test.
- Inform the Academy immediately if your child has been in contact with someone with Covid-19.
- Follow government guidelines on self-isolating.
- Only visit the site in person if it is essential.
- If you need to visit the site, you must:
- Not have any symptoms of Covid-19.
- Not have been in contact with a confirmed case in the last 14 days.
- Wear a face covering at all times, unless exempt under government guidelines.
- Sign in on arrival.
- Follow all local procedures.
For our Academies:
- Use our best endeavours to mitigate risks to ensure safety.
- Continue to provide exceptional education for our learners, and support the emotional wellbeing of our learners, families, and staff.
- Follow Government and Public Health England advice to ensure everyone’s wellbeing and safety.
- Work closely with the local authority to ensure a consistent and measured approach to the support of children and families.
- Clearly communicate and consult with families, staff, and other key stakeholders to seek to ease their concerns.