While our ultimate aim is the outstanding education of our students, we want you to experience and benefit from that same level of inspiration and motivation to challenge and develop yourself and your career so you can better support our children.
Working with us, you will have the opportunity to:
- Work across our Trust to enhance your skills and experience at both primary and secondary level.
- Go through a structured induction to ensure you receive the information, guidance and support you need to perform your role within the Trust.
- Network, train and collaborate with staff across our academies and beyond.
- Develop your career within individual academies, across the Trust or working alongside our partner organisations such as Microsoft and Whole Education.
- Take part in research and development as part of a National Research School.
- Benefit from exceptional CPD including learning from national and international experts in their field.