As a Trust we have responsibility for seven schools – four primaries and three secondaries.
We choose to remain a local medium-sized Trust operating across the Black Country local authorities in the West Midlands. All our current academies can be accessed within a one-hour drive of each other. We aim to keep it this way and to grow the Trust slowly and in a way that always provides the highest level of challenge and support.
Why are we expanding?
- To follow our values of Innovate, Inspire and Collaborate.
- To build on the success of our founding school, Shireland Collegiate Academy – outstanding for seven years.
- An expectation from Department for Education to share good practice.
- A desire to use this collaboration to improve the quality of education and allow our young people to achieve more.
- To demonstrate how technology can improve standards for students and staff and improve efficiency of working to allow teachers more time to teach.