We pride ourselves on being a great place to work and are always looking for people to join us who share that passion and excitement for the work they do. To be able to provide outstanding education and support for our academies and students within them, we need to work with the very best people.
If you aspire to be a part of a multi-academy Trust, search our current vacancies and apply.
All applications must be submitted using the appropriate Shireland Collegiate Academy Trust application form, please note we do not accept CVs:
Please read our employment policies:
Kickstart Scheme vacancies:
The Kickstart Scheme is a 6-month paid job with the Trust and its schools funded by the Government.
Jobs from the Kickstart Scheme are open to 16-24 year olds, who are claiming Universal Credit, and are at risk of long term unemployment. If you have a work coach they will talk to you about the Kickstart Scheme and whether it’s right for you.
How will the Trust support young people to become more employable?
As well as gaining work experience all Kickstart employees will receive support and training to develop their employability skills, this will include:
- Induction – introduction to the organisation, expectations, timekeeping and attendance, Code of Conduct and Child Protection
- Skills Audit to identify which skills need improvement
- Access to online careers site – preparing for employment, careers advice:
- Skills development
- Knowing pathways and opportunities
- Standing out from the crowd
- Planning the future
- Live training on writing a CV/completing an application form and interview practice
- Online short courses specific to the role to build a record of achievement
- 1 hour per week dedicated to online training or individual mentoring
- Half a day per month group sessions on employability skills
Kickstart placement vacancies:
We currently have no Kickstart placement vacancies open for application.
Vacancies will be listed here when available.