Information on how to report COVID-19 symptoms after schools close on Wednesday 21 July 2021, during the summer holiday:
- Primary schools – Summer holiday closure – July 2021 – letter to families – primary – NHS reporting
- Secondary schools – Summer holiday closure – July 2021 – letter to families – secondary – NHS reporting
What to do if your child has COVID-19 symptoms during the school holidays:
- They must start to self-isolate immediately.
- Book a PCR test for your child – https://www.gov.uk/get-coronavirus-test or call 119.
- Follow Government guidance and instructions provided by NHS Test and Trace.
- If your child is attending a summer school, contact the member of staff to inform
- If your child is required to self-isolate beyond the end of the summer holidays,
contact the school when the new academic year starts in September 2021 to inform
them of your child’s absence due to self-isolation.